Thread: Painfull Knees
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 12:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile That sounds wonderful!

Hi Alan!
What a wonderful day! It sounds fantastic! Is the weather pretty there? We are finally getting a break in the heat! Texas is not the place to be if you have MG - too darn hot! Anyway, we have had nights in the 60's which is a huge change - 80-90 degrees on average - and highs in the 90's, still the Texas heat is not fun........

Where do you live? I live in San Antonio, Texas and regardless of what you may have heard, we are not a group of people saying "dang" and "ya'll" and wearing 10 gallon hats and chewing tobacco.........It isn't cosmopolitan, like other big cities, but that is what I love about it - it feels like a small town, even though we have almost 2 million people living here, but it still feels small - all of the people are very sweet and courteous

I have had a GREAT time with my 16 yr. old! He is just the cutest kid ever! I am so happy to have him - he keeps me in stitches! His name is Devon James and he is the love of my life! We are somewhat similar in temperment - both quiet and shy - but have have the same sort of dark humor. My disease has been so hard on him! He has a really tough time dealing with me being so sick, but has really matured and become much more empathetic towards others. I just know that he is going to be a great father/husband someday - though hopefully not soon.................

Thank you so much for the update! I really enjoy hearing from you! Keep it up!

Take care!
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan53 View Post
Hi Erin just wanted to say i had an amazing day yesterday my daughter took me to my son's went for a long walk and he never stoped talking which was lovely,and today i decided to walk in to the village which is 2 miles loved the quiet walk got my morning paper wow i did it okay by now my feet were killing me but not tired got a lift home and will remeber today for a long time. Good luck with your busy week and bet you will have a long talk to your son. keep smiling alan
"Thanks for this!" says:
alan53 (10-12-2008)