View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 10:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Wink Hello

Steve,

Sorry to hear about the stuff going on with your friend. I hope that your suspicions are wrong about the syringes. You are right, four days of rehab is just not enough. Hopefully, your friend will have a moment of clarity about the decisions that he is making and he will turn away from it.

I think you should just trust the girls to make the plans...they know what they're doing! Glad to hear that you are feeling so well this week. I hope it keeps up so that you have a great week this week.

Love,

Evonne

Dbiker,

I am glad to hear that the PT is helping you out. Sorry to hear about your chair, but it sounds like you are looking forward to getting a new one. It is always nice to have something to look forward to. The heat and massage feature sounds wonderful! I am on the other side of the state and it is cooling off here quite a bit. With it, I am experiencing more achiness. I am working on staying warm through this coming season.

Love,

Evonne

As you all know...last week was emotional for me, but I am feeling better this week. I went back to church this weekend and it was really great for my whole family. It was all about refocusing and worship...how appropriate!

This week is going to be busy for me. I have my interview at the hospital on Wednesday morning. I am very hopeful that that things will go well. Then, I have my State Certification Test this coming Saturday. I need to hit the books this week so I will not be online very much this coming week.

In addition to that, I am trying to talk my husband into letting me paint the inside of my house. We have been here for three years and the "hospital white" that my walls are painted is really getting annoying. I want to add some warm tones and do a little redecorating. It's kind of an issue because the money is tight, but we are going to be taking out a loan to do some debt consolidation here in the next month. The way I see it...there's no better time than now.

I hope that you all have a great week. I will keep you all posted on how my interview goes. Wish me an awesome interview....
Evonne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote