View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 09:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Why do I feel like everything sucks?

I sure do hate this cycle crud. I hit depression again. Why do I feel so weak and dumb? I never, NEVER, think that of anyone going through a major depression. I always feel like they have no choice to feel that way and I just want to help them through the pain until it passes.

But I am so hard on myself. I know this. I just can't seem to change my self view. grrrrrrr.

Wes is insta better. Lamictal saves the day again. Now we're all on it. It's like he's been lifted up or something miraculous occurred. He's so even. And last week I was ready to send him to juvie or back to intreatment. sigh. Lord bless the right meds. That makes me feel lots better.

I have been sick for 2 months now and that might be part of the blues. I am also doing the girl thing and that is a major part of the problem. I just wish I could get my brain to stop. sigh.

I gotta get my little one to the doc. His tummy hurts again. (My little one is 5 ft 9 in and 210. Not so little anymore, but he is just 13. )

Thanks for the vent. I know I just have to wait this out, but it helps to just say that things suck right now.

Love you guys so much.
Erebear