View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 10:14 AM
Fabulous Belizean Member

15 yr Member
Fabulous Belizean Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahbut View Post
Thinking if it stays more than 7 days it may not go away?
oh, my leetle Yabbit babygirl!

you needn't fear, I've had stuff last for months and still resolve itself, and go away.

I've gotten back almost ALL the use of my right hand and arm, from when it just dangled there, like a sack of rags.

it's still pretty numb, and feels like I'm wearing a glove, but all the tendons and muscles function, and my hand accepts "messages" as to which letters to type, and using pens and clothespins and such.

and if it doesn't go away, well, at least the vibrating thang is not painful or debilitating, just another adjustment to the new normal, and another annoying thing to screen out of your daily consciousness, so you can get through the day with a smile, and your head held high.

I have discovered, (from the 20-year standpoint), that with a good attitude, and good support, I can make it through just about everything the MS throws at me.

and you can too, I promise!

dmplaura (10-13-2008), FranksAngel (10-15-2008), Gazelle (10-13-2008), MSacorn (10-17-2008), yeahbut (10-13-2008)