View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 11:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahbut View Post
that is my worry Jess - my hands and arms are scaring me.... I am having that vibration / buzzing feeling in a lot more places the last few days. I always worry about the whole 7 day thing. Thinking if it stays more than 7 days it may not go away?
ITA with Cayo and the Dimpled One. I had the vibration for months in various parts of my body in 2003. It's intermittent now for me. I can go for months without it. Sometimes I miss it--it was like having an internal TENS--but then I remember how annoying it was in certain parts of my anatomy (like the butt because of the non-discrimination of vibrate cellphone calls).

Don't stress it. If it's there, it's there--sorta like fatigue. You know you have it but you can live with it. If it's there and it goes away--BONUS!

Plus, just think about how entertaining you can be at times. I was able to annoy my teenage son for months by asking him if the floor was moving. After a few weeks, he'd just sigh, roll his eyes, and say, "No Mommy, it's just you." Poor kid...... no wonder he's so warped now.

Hang in there Yabbit! Think of yourself as 007 with a martini---vibrated, not stirred.
dmplaura (10-13-2008), FranksAngel (10-15-2008), yeahbut (10-13-2008)