View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 03:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Breakfast/lunch:

1/2 a ham & cheese sub without condiments
1 cup of coffee
1 glass of water

I'm stuffed. I'll probably have a banana and a baked acorn squash or delicata squash for dinner with some pine nuts and a bit of butter. Maybe even cut up an apple in there and bake it with it. Or maybe cut up tomatoes, jalapeno, a patty pan squash, pine nuts, and some onion and bake it in there. Don't know..... I have stuff to get rid of.

Last night I had acorn squash for dinner. It was yummy. Breakfast was a bagel with one fried egg, jalapeno peppers, and swiss cheese. I was really full so didn't eat until dinner. Oh.... had white corn chips and salsa as a snack whilst watching my football team lose.

And I LOVE regular cooked oatmeal with walnuts and raisins. Sometimes I'll put a little 1/2 and 1/2 over it or milk (depends on what I have) and savor it. Makes a great breakfast or a great dinner.

I love Bolton Farm Green Goodness juice. It's expensive, but you don't need a lot of it. Oh boy!

And organic french vanilla yogurt (Stonybrook Farms) and granola (organic usually--not hyped up with sweet stuff however) with fruit and nuts in it is AWESOME as breakfast food.
yeahbut (10-13-2008)