View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 03:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Online Pain Diary?

Hi All,

My husband stumbled across an interesting site yesterday called reliefinsite.http://www.reliefinsite.com/ I have never heard of it before but I think it is a very unique concept. It allows the patient to maintain a daily interactive pain diary that you can allow your doctors, caregivers and family (if you choose) to assess the information. There is a video on the front page with a patient who has RSD and she explains how it has helped her manage her pain and treatment.

Has anyone here been using this? If so do you use the free version or did you upgrade to the subscription service? If you are using the subscription service do you find it easy to use? Is there greater value in using the subscription service? I'm thinking about using this but I don't want to spend the money if the free version is sufficient and would really appreciate your feedback. I'm also a bit concerned that it could make me too focused on my pain as I typically try to distract myself away from the realities of my pain if I can.

Thanks

Ms.L
Mslday is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fmichael (10-15-2008), Jomar (10-13-2008), nopainever (10-13-2008)