View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 04:33 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Char, this stuff with MS can come and go at any time. My right hand has been numb for almost a year now. I asked the Neuro today if he thought it would be permanent and he said "who knows....with MS it's all flavor of the day".

My legs were both numb for two months. This was before I knew I had MS. They would buzz and zap and zing. I thought I had a pinched nerve. The sensation went away before I could go to enough doctors to get a dx so I just assumed it was a nerve thing. Funny....it was, just not the kind of nerve thing I thought it was.

I've gotten so accustomed to all the weird stuff with MS that I don't get too whipped up about any of it. Everything seems to resolve itself, however s-l-o-w-l-y it may be. But while it's happening to you I know it's troublesome. Especially not to know when it's going to stop. Hang in there.....
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
CayoKay (10-13-2008), dmplaura (10-13-2008), FranksAngel (10-15-2008), yeahbut (10-13-2008)