View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 07:53 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I am not a pro or have to much experience with this but ..I can say It is good you are angry ,good you can say you are angry.
It is not fair that mark decided to leave you and his family his life the way he did. It is not fair that he didnt want to or know how to fight or find a better way to face his issues. You deserve to be extreamly angry... ****** off..
It is importion to let these feelings come to surface and come out on paper in posts to us...let it come out in safe ways like you are doing we are all right here. we understand the anger and live with it ..our own anger . It hasnt lessened because there is a lot of it and it needs to be expressed. that is importion BJ and it is good you are able to share it with us. It is okay to feel this way we all do! you need to feel angry. It is a first step a long step and after some time passes and you let the feeling come, face it find ways to safely express it you will move past it.Not that the anger dissappears but you move past it.
It is NOT fair and it is not right and you deserve to be angry.
all i can do right now is say I am sorry and offer you a hug
I wish i had some wise words and answers for you but i dont . just keep facing your feelings and share with us we will all help you.
I am glad you shared and I know when others come by they wil add more advice and better words then I can. because as a family we all help each in our own way the best we can.
and you are part of our family we love you! we are here for you always any time for anything. so let it out. Please keep talking and sharing your feelings BJ
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (10-14-2008), barbo (10-20-2008), BJ (10-14-2008), Brokenfriend (10-18-2008), mistiis (10-13-2008), Twinkletoes (10-14-2008), who moi (10-13-2008)