View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 05:47 AM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can leave Scrabble a big hug and remind her that adolesence is something we just have to live through...

I wonder if there was any ice cream in the fridge...

I wonder that poor old Mr.Alffe spent the better part of the afternoon fixing my car...first a very flat new front tire..that he managed to get off, take over to be looked it, (nail) picked up later and put back on only to notice that on the same side...the back one was going flat...took that off and back over to the station...another nail! Only then did he remember driving over a board in the road that he'd tried to avoid.

I wonder that we lived (crabbily) through a day of fasting and now will begin, yet again, to diet. ~sigh

I wonder if he'll be able to fit into a suit...he's presenting someone at a big dinner so we are crash dieting.

I wonder that I'll be pretending to be the church sec. for the next two days so won't be around much.

I wonder if I can leave hugs for the room.

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (10-14-2008), Burntmarshmallow (10-14-2008), mistiis (10-15-2008), Spanish Moss (10-14-2008), Twinkletoes (10-18-2008), who moi (10-14-2008)