View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 08:43 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorrie View Post
Hi Melody!!!! I have missed you! Thanks for the reply! My legs sorta buzz..I have always assumed this was RLS. I have massive cramps from the thighs down to my ankles at night...and pain throughout them as well. Its a kinda queer feeling with underneath pain that is there all day...gets worse after a coule hours and is terrible at night. I really do not think I sleep a deep sleep at all...the worst thing is my hips....they pain terribly...if I lift my leg the wrong way example to put on my shoes or even my undies...ouuccchhh..it hits the 10 in pain!! I think I complain all day and night...my legs are like rocks..I feel like I have pinching pain throughout my legs...my feet are HOT and sensitive...no pins and needles....my muscles are very weak in my legs. I am exhausted,.It is so there all day every day...driving me crazy...Also have had problems in my joints in my hands and wrist paining...makes for bending my body realllly difficult!!.......whatcha think Doctor Melody??
Hi Dorrie:

Dr. Melody says to go and read her recent thread on muscle spasms (and don't laugh when you do this).

here's the link Read all the responses, then go and use the soap.

http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread54740.html

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote