Thread: exercise
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 10:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hi wolfman

hi wolfman I can,t run but have ridden a bike a bit wobbly it diden,t shake my brain so much I am having tests for an internal CSF leak I had CSF coming out my nose but it has the effect of giving you a postural head ache head leakers can stay up right a bit longer than spinal leakers with me its about 2 or 3 hours max so it is worth considering if you are having postural head ache,s they get better if you lay flat ?? or if you had a lumber drain to reduce pressure in your head if you had surgery some people leak from that

It is clear water type fluid that can drip out your nose or run down the back of your throat (a bit ikky this) but it has a salty sweet iron type taste low pressure can give you balance problems tinnitus sickness stiff neck infact all sorts of things so if you have this fluid it worth having it tested but that is not that easy if you need more info just ask
vini is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote