View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 09:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for the replies everyone. Normally I'm really skeptical about most things, especially if it doesn't come from my regular doc, but I did a little research on them and now I'm kinda curious if/what they might do for the body. Basically if they are worth the money. I'm so sensitive to most medications (with the exception of OTC pain meds unfortunately) that I'm really hesitant to take anything without knowing exactly what it's going to do and how it's going to react with everything else I take, know what I mean?
10 lbs of fecal matter- eew! How could anyone possibly be that backed up (unless you haven't gone at all for days and days!)? Good grief! Pretty sure that's not my problem, but I'll increase the water anyways.
As far as training goes, he pokes me in certain areas of the adrenals and wherever is sore is supposed to correlate with a deficiency in the diet as far as protein, fat or carb breakdown thus the recomendation of certain enzymes (you're supposed to have a urine test done too to tell you specific levels of certain chemicals etc).