Thread: Some Insight
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 03:54 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hi ff

hi ff

its is hard for the partner i was a very busy manager and now i have to get help with just sorting out the basic things it is called loss of executive function and for highly motivated people it is a crushing blow and is gona be depressing and for the partner its seems that we just don.t care any more and from the outside looking in ,that is hard to take I can no longer work, and our family is struggling but I try not to mope and be fun but it is hard when you are in pain and your brain just dosn,t function as it used to, but many docs just think its depression, they have put me on prozac and pain meds these don,t help with cognition, in fact make it worse in my opinion ,I think its about finding ways round, the part that well ,just is ant there ! or not functioning yet , I have not lost my intellect, my processing of information is slow, I get overwhelmed by visual input and can,t make a choice, I am down to see a nuero psychologist there is a set of testes that identify the areas of the brain that is affected and they devise means of geting round the damage I feel like slapping myself sometimes if only it were that simple hope this gives you some insight . nuero psychologist may be the way froward and St johns wort herbal anti depressant or coffee ,hydration or energy drinks with caffeine in but go easy on these or he will get the hebi gibees and I would not mix with the st johns wort so one or the other maybe read up on them to see if you think they may help

kind regards Vini keep us posted

Last edited by vini; 10-15-2008 at 05:28 AM.
vini is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Family First (10-15-2008)