View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 07:21 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default doctor's appointment

Not sure if I posted this already but I went to my doctor's appointment last week and he is sending me for an MRI..he said I'm not sure that it's TOS now only because of the tingling/numbness is in your thumb, index and middle finger...TOS affects your ring and little finger. I have talked with other's who have said their thumb, index and middle finger is affected.

I was wondering have any of you had cramping in your hands? It's hard to discribe but I can actually feel it coming on. When I hold a phone with my right hand my bone behind my little finger will actually move under my ring finger bone..it's like it goes out of joint I have to actually push it back into place. This also happens to my other fingers. I can't cut up my own meat because my index finger will actually go straight down into the palm of my hand.

I go back to my spine surgeon tomorrow, he is the one that sent me to my othropedic oncologist to be checked out because he thought my bone tumor in my right humerus had come back. So I will be sure to tell him that the doc thinks I might have TOS..they haven't mentioned doing doppler yet. Maybe he is waiting for me to have the MRI first.

This week has been a bad week of pain for me, I can't even raise my right arm at all and alot of pain by my shoulder blade.

Do any of you ever had pain in your rib area in the back? Sometimes it feels like there is a lump there.

Well that's a little update still waiting to hear what exactly is going on with me.

Oh quick little note here...My car insurance is requiring me to apply for social security disability..so I did that online and I have spoken to a guy on the phone. Now they sent me this huge packet to fill out..most of the questions have been asked both on the only app and by the guy I talked to...it is taking me forever to fill this out because I can't write for any longer than 10 minutes at a time because my hand cramps up....I can't believe what you have to go through to get the money that you have paid into for all these years....
dlluvspigs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
gibbrn (10-15-2008)