View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 08:56 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorrie View Post
Hi Doc Melody!! I have had a bar of ivory in my sheets for weeks...it helps a bit if I lay the cramping spot on it but it is not working as well now...the pain is overpowering it! Thanks for the suggestion though!! xoxo
I usually am a shower girl but today I sank into a tub of hot water with ebsoms salt...loosed me up for a while...an hour or so and then the discomfort returned
Hi Dorrie:

The soap works for me (when I'm in the bed). But I should have been WEARING a bar of Ivory Soap last night as I was sitting in my chair watching The Biggest Loser with Alan. Now this may have something to do with my using my mini stair stepper for a while while I was watching The Biggest Loser.

But as I was sitting down the lower legs started to buzz and my toes were cramping and my feet were cramping. I looked over at Alan (who has had neuropathy for 20 years or so) and I said 'Do your feet hurt right now? and he said "melody my feet ALWAYS hurt". I felt so bad for him. He does have good (or better pain times as I call them), then others.

He then said "The barometer must be changing because I know what you mean".

I should have soaked my feet in epson salts. That works wonders.

But when I took my melatonin and went to bed (right over the soap), well no more spasms. To me, if this soap helps me sleep, then more power to it.

I am definitely going to try something new the next time I'm sitting and my feet start cramping. I'm going to take two bars and put them inside my socks.

I shall let you know if this stops the spasming.

Wouldn't THAT BE SOMETHING??

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote