View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 09:11 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thank you all ever so much for replying - it really helps to know that you are all here when I need to let off steam so thank you all so much .

Jo - I'm so glad you liked the letter. I am hoping that it will open my grandparents eyes also but like you said, some people just don't want to listen or try and help. My grandparents can be very stubborn when they want to be so i'm not sure if the letter will help ... all I can do is cross my fingers and hope for the best!! I'm sorry that your grandmother wasn't very nice to you - you could be describing my nanan there lol. Take care, Alison.

Dennyfan - Thank you for replying. I have to agree with you completely that sometimes it is better to just try and forget about the ones that are horrible and try and move on. It will be hard to move on but it might be for the best, if the letter doesn't work. I have been so tempted to tell them exactly how I feel but there is always something that stops me - the fact that they are my grandparents and they are the only ones I will probably ever have. It's hard to try and move on at such a young age ... like it is for anyone. Thank you ever so much for repling. Take care, Alison.

I will keep you all updated and let you know if we hear anything else backf from them!

Thanks
Alison