View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 09:54 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Lesions

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering whether any of you have any lesions on your RSD limbs? Over the last few weeks, I have developed some scratches that look a bit like I have just cut myself with a knife (I promise I haven't lol), They don't seem to be healing that well and they keep bleeding quite a lot, even if I haven't caught them on anything.

We spoke to my Physical Therapist's about them and they said that they looked somewhat like Lesions, to keep an eye on them and if they don't get any better soon or start getting work then they will give me something to try and help them heal. I am due to go into hospital next week on the 22nd to have my leg manipulated and a splint made under General Anaesthetic but one of the concerns is that with the Lesions, the splint is going to rub and make them worse. My PT's say that I have really thin skin as a result of the RSD.

I was just wondering if any of you have any Lesions. They are pretty ugly looking and are scaring me a bit because I have seen pictures of them on the internet.

Any ideas/suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Alison