Old 10-15-2008, 11:30 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Lightbulb you made a great point -dear steven -

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevem53 View Post
"You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You have just crossed over into the Twilight Zone"

I have those "moments" too, only not so often these days..Once in a while I find myself walking almost perfectly..Even my right arm swings slightly as I walk..I had one of those moments a few nights ago..My God, those Cinderella moments feel so good, when the rigidity is at a minimum, and the dystonia is absent from my right side..LOL!!..Reminds me of the Juvederm commercial.."Everyone will notice, but no one will know"
The arm swing - I need to tell you something a very famous neurologist/neuroscientist/ neurosurgeon told me...
try to swing your arms if they do not swing, you can may the body create chemicals by the very swinging motion of the arms...
All things we do have a great purpose in the master plan of our human bodies
and think in - what you cando's! not the negative -cantdo's
youcando - more with this image as thought...
we are creative beings - create your world, paint the sky, sing with the birds,
when the moments of gloom hit, walk yourself out of the darkroom into the "LIGHT"...

by
, on Flickr
pd documentary - part 2 and 3

Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and the wrong. Sometime in your life you will have been all of these.
lou_lou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ZucchiniFlower (10-15-2008)