View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 03:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Let me no what you find out I have had terrible headaches for ever. The dr took all the test they can. I they don't believe it's my shunt, but I've had a shunt revisions and lumbar taps. I will be seeing my neurologist I thought of bringing this up.

I hope your headache are a simple leak they can take care of. Good luck. From someone knows I would not wish these on anyone.

Shelly

I read somewhere else that topamax did not work for you. My dr. is trying that on me, I was on like the 5 week of higheringit up, and that was 3 weeks ago. My other doctor increased the prssure on my shunt. now the headaches that already had me out of work are worse ever, and I didn't there was a worse then ever. I can't even remember if the tomamax was starting to work. I think the reason it doesn't is because topamax is for migraines. You don't have a migraine, neither do I. I feel the best when I am in bed, on a dose of morphine for someone twice my size, I'm 4'11". I even went to work on a dose like that. . I can't live that way.
Imalive is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote