View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 07:39 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Thank you all. I hope that all of your wonderful prayers comfort him as he is beating himself up.

I cant even begin to tell you the disgust, horror and anger I felt as DH repeated to me the things his boss said to him. The guy made it personal and wanted to hurt him deliberately. He is the type of person that makes himself feel better by hurting others among other sordid things.

If you only knew my DH who has the most character and integrity of anyone I know. And I am just not saying that. And he is really good at this job (I have always looked up to him jobwise because we are in the same business) Plus we have always known that this man is threatened by my DH talent-wise even though my Dh fully respects his bosses position and never tries to outshine him or do anything out of the line of authority.

My heart just broke for him last night and all I could say was I love you so much and I believe in you...but it was not enough to take away the pain of how his boss treated him. He destroyed a little piece of my DH and for that I will never forgive this man.

Last edited by watsonsh; 10-16-2008 at 01:41 AM.
watsonsh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
honeybear (05-25-2009), tovaxin_lab_rat (10-18-2008)