Thread: Any Ideas?
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 10:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GladysD View Post
Hi Ash!

Welcome to NT! Wow, you did have lots to write, and it's certainly lots to sink in John must really care about you to have sent you here You will find some sympathetic ears and a great group of supportive people.

I guess the real question is this....after listing all this down, are these things about you that you'd like to work on and change and gain awareness over?
I want to add: yes, I do have some ideas about what it is that you have written. Just want to know if it's something you'd like to hear or if knowing is more for those around you? I also want to share a link with you.

I noticed you are in the UK. I'm aware that in Scotland, there is a new public service awareness about emotional health. Here is the link of the new campaign. I like this campaign as it really speaks to the everday person.

http://www.seemescotland.org.uk/

Sometimes, when we are living through it, it's tough to see what's happening. You are fortunate to have supportive people in your life, who are accepting of you, yet concerned enough to try to guide you.

Whatever it is that you are going through, just know that with a little elbow grease and great support--which you have ....you'll get through this