View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 11:21 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Shocked Chiropractic Neurologist

So sorry to hear this awful list of problems. With my experiences after a bad fall (outlined under this same subject above) over a year ago, I've been reluctant to consult with any physician about my current problem.

What has been your experience or what have you heard from others about the success of working with chiropractic neurologists?

Please don't give up your plans to get into nursing school. You've learned so much about pain and how the human body reacts to it, wouldn't it be great if you could become that truly knowledgeable caring nurse who could help thousands of suffering patients over the course of your lifetime?

It is sad when far too many physical symptoms are being attributed to things like anxiety. Please don't let this overwhelmed and defeat you. I am hoping that a Chiropractic Neurologist can help both of us. Have you considered having a standing MRI done, having it evaluated by a good radiologist and a well-respected chiropractic neurologist? This might open a whole new avenue of examination as to what is going on with unexplained chronic pain.
neck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote