View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 12:08 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistiis View Post
if I may quote who moi..."together...together...we'll beat it...don't stray too far......I think I remembered that right. That really jumped out at me, because we tend to stray mentally and emotionally when that ole beast starts to bring us down, then we stray away from here, not feeling like reading or posting, not feeling like we have the energy, or, even possibly, that we belong. There can be many reasons for this...so I use that as a barometer, when I want to stray then I know something is not right, and that the beast is working on me. And I have to find out what it is that he is doing so I can make corrections. So I can fight! ...don't stray too far...because the love and support here are healing, and the beast does not want that. Even if we just lurk, it is helpful, so, at least, I have found. So, for those who are fighting, please don't stray too far!
dear mist, you said it exactly the way I was thinking it...so you said exactly what was on my mind...and you did a mucho better job than I did...

yes!! Even if we were to just lurk...it feels "safe" to just read...the trick is to NOT to stray too far yet NOT get too addicted (LOL)

thanks!

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (10-17-2008), DMACK (10-17-2008), mistiis (10-16-2008)