View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 01:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I appreciate all your urls so very very much~!~

I'm having trouble getting an appt for even an evaluation visit with a regular chiropractor. They are apparently very popular in this Hilton Head/ Savannah area. It would mean so much just to have a suggestion of what the problem might be - after any sort of thorough examination.

Yes, I did an online search for DCs in this area but apparently was hurting so badly that I didn't do it properly. Appreciate those few sites that are search able. Will check those out first. Right now I'm in so much pain - looking at the screen and keyboarding is horribly painful with this pain - must rest but will get back to it as soon as I can function...

Thank you so much for giving me just what I needed so desperately right now. Neither of my sons, my brother, nor my only nephew (only one of them is married - his wife and her family barely understand English), so it's like I'm the only woman left in the family.

No one who knows me well can believe I have this awful ongoing pain that is imoblizing me! They've always been able to count on me to be there to help do whatever needs to be done.

Getting your urls for locating chiropractors nationwide was just what I needed most today. You have given me hope! This wretched pain and lack of sleep has been extremely frustrating for someone who has always been able to drive everywhere (I always take my two dogs along - hate having them fly) and get so much done...

neck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (10-16-2008)