View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 03:50 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Red face Very foggy morning

Had my usual night of unrefreshing sleep and ended up sleeping through my 2 morning alarms! So, I was a few late for work.

On days that I work, I take 5 mg. of ritalin for my ADD, helps me concentrate at work.

At night after work, I take a vicodin to take the edge off the pain in my body.

Well, yesterday, a lady here at work who also has fibro( and recently took a fall and landed on her face) had a bad headache and was waiting for her husband to pick her up and take her home at lunch. I offered her one of my vicodin, she took it and said she'd repay me today.

She brought in the vicodin this morning and handed it to me as I went to the break room to get my coffee and bottle of water. We chatted. I got my coffee and water and went to work.

After awhile I thought...Ohhhhh, what did I do with that vicodin? Went back and looked on the kitchen counter...all over my desk counter...in drawers, etc. Then I remembered. I had dropped the pill in my coffee cup while we were talking.

LMAO! So, I swirled the dregs of the coffee and there sitting on the bottom of the cup was a mostly disintegrated vicodin.

Needless to say...it was an interesting morning working on a combo of ritalin and vicodin.

oi vey

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote