View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 01:26 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

this is going to be a lump in my throat day...but that's OK...I am known to be sappy....and I don't care... LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollym View Post
Wow you sure know how to use an attention grabbing thread title don't you?

Seriously, though, I love your idea. I will have to think on this for a bit to see if I can come up with ideas for you. My neuro keeps telling me that I am not dumber, but just that my brain works slower now. So, I have to wait for the neurons to catch up with me to think of ideas....
would LOVE any input, holly. Take your time. If this thing takes a few years I will keep at it....
and you are NOT dumb at all...and a slow brain is like fine wine..it gets better as it slows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allentgamer View Post
No problemo bro!!

You have helped me in my attitude tremendously, and would go as far to guess im not the only one.

I learned that getting others to see your vision is half the battle. So painting that positive beautiful picture will win the hearts of most, and you will see fruition of your dream.

What you are proposing is sooo easy even my grandkids would get into it. Plus it begs to be put in the category of saving the environment, a winning deal there.

If you need any help at all jest holler
dude, YOU and OTHERS are the ones that have helped me...I am just a clown...LOL

boy, you all are getting me excited...I've been jotting things down left and right...now I just need to put it together....

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
allentgamer (10-16-2008), hollym (10-17-2008)