View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 10:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Woke up Tuesday feeling GREAT!

Craziest thing! Woke up Tuesday feeling like my old self! It was WONDERFUL!

I think the fact that I had 3 horrible tooth infections coupled with a sinus infection is what made me feel so awful! That or the move - changed offices!

I finally got some anitbiotics, so hopefully I will feel even better once my infections have cleared up..........

I was able to work and watch my precious niece today! She is 6 and so much fun! It was a really productive and fun day, but I am WIPED now!

My brother in law and stepson both have birthday parties planned this weekend - fun! 2morrow is karaoke night (For Aaron who is turning 30) and Saturday for Scott (who is turning 16) - both milestone birthdays!

Granted, I may wake up 2morrow and be too tired to get off the sofa, but it has really been better the last couple of days........

Jennifer - thanks for the kind words! You always cheer me up!

Alan - Thank you! You were completely right! I went to my dad's thing @ the social security office and it went great! They are only going to take $10 versus the original $400+.......I think I just overdid it! I really need to listen to my body more and stop trying to handle everything! My family can take care of themselves.........

Missy - were you a Dr? You are so darned smart! You really know what you are talking about! It always amazes me..........
My neuro does have me in the hospital quite a bit, but I think he's just worried that I'll get really sick again (whe I first saw him, even my face was "frozen" and my eyes were rolling around in my head - just awful!) He has given me his word that he will never allow me to get that sick again. He really is a great guy! He's the one that I was teeling you about that was holding my hand when I "came to" in post op...........
I hope to NEVER go back to the hospital. That is what killed my Grandmother - she caught pnuemonia after her heart transplant (well, 7 years after it)......

Thank you all!
Erin