15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Good Morning..I'm back from my trip

Good Morning everyone !

Olecyn how are you feeling ?
Mark, what's going there MF ??
Shelley, How is the Shoulder ??
Linjane , hope you are well
Gibbrn... How are you ????? Please keep the snow out that way for a little while , O.K. ???? How's the Art coming along ??
And everyone else.. HI !

I got back from my 10 day trip to PA last week and it has taken me this long to recover !!! Boy, I'll tell ya, it's nice to see my family ( father's side) but for not being there for 5 years, it really has changed !! The trip itself was great ! My Uncle had a Soup Feed ( This year was Homemade Vegatable cooked on an open fire !) for my whole family and friends and the total count was 125 !!

I had a great day. Some of my Uncles didn't even recognize me !!!! It was great seeing everyone, but I pushed my body way too much !! I ended up getting sick last Sat. night at my Aunt's house and I was to fly out of Baltimore Sunday afternoon... I made it but when I got home to Mass. I was even more sick ! I wasn't like sick, sick but I had a head cold and my right foot was in spasm for a bit. The left shoulder is in relapse ( How do ya like that one Shelley !) so now I have to go back to Therapy for the Shoulder ! It's not bad, it is just so tight and not as loose as it was before the trip.

Sorry to ramble everyone but SO much has happened since I got back, that I feel like I should of stayed there !!

On Tuesday of this week, my cat of 13 years Marbles passed away ! His heart was failing and he had fluid in his lungs..... I guess he had contracted a virus before I left but I didn't know he was sick.. I miss my baby !

AND I got papers from SSI.. they want to reopen my case so I have to go in front of the ALJ ALL OVER AGAIN !!!! I mean come on !!!! All because my first lawyer didn't even bother to include my Mental status from my Therapist..... Thank God I have a Great lawyer this time !

Well, guys I have rambled enough for now.. I also had many appts. this past week..... I will tell ya all about them another time ! As for now, I am happy to be home, sad to be here alone, but I am making the best of it ! At least I can look forward to going to Florida in January !!!!

I have missed you all and am glad that everyone is doing o.k.......

Hugs to everyone..

Talk to you all soon !
Dolfinz
Dolfinz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
gibbrn (10-17-2008), thursday (10-27-2008)