View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 10:02 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

when I moved 3 years ago, i didnt give my sister my address. She lives many states away, and I dont want a surprise visit in the middle of the night, saying she just wandered in my direction, and expects a place to stay for the night. I LOVE her, but HATE her choices, and her behavior. it really makes me mad, and scared. Until she can show me a clean track record of minimum 6 months clean, she wont be staying in my house. The last time I went home to visit my mom, she broke the window in my rental car, trying to search it for my pills. She told me the insurance company would have to pay for it, to not sweat the small stuff, then cussed me out for hiding my pills. Which were NOT in the car. I hid them in the wheel well of the spare tire hole. I have woken up to find her searching my room, so now I prop things against the door when I stay there, so it clangs, and makes lots of racket when she pushes open the door. its really sad to see how lost she is.

I used to look in people med cabinets in my 20s. i thought it was amazing! I was curious about what they had. I somehow lost the urge in my 30s, and now in my 40s I consider it to be just rude. I have caught several of my fancy pants neighbors with their snoots in my cabinet. "oh I needed a bandaid, or a tylenol" they say. "ASK" I say.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote