View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 12:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you. The cyst that I had I beleive may have been the catylist for my problems. It was on the right ovary and ruptured... but then disolved, so there was no surgery. After that, I had severe pain in the pelvis.. went to my GI doctor and found that I was having colon spasms. I have had GI problems for 20 years. That has been resolved as well.
All this time ( 3 months) I have had a burning in the vaginal area... this was the main problem. When all of the other thngs went away, this was still there. It is chronic constant burning pain. I went to a neurologist, and he determined nerve pain, it looks to be Pudendal Neuralgia... not Fibro. The symptoms are you can't sit any length of time, burning in vag area, chronic constipation, pain gets worse as the day goes on. The pudendal nerve is either irritated or entrapped, and I am working on finding out the problem.
This came about and it is yet to be determined if it was the chronic constipation causing irritation on the nerve, or the muscle spasms... it just came about for me. I have heard about the B vitamins and how they can heal the nerves. I will look into your suggestions, I am all for what helps to heal . I just wasn't sure you could take them with the Neurontin I am taking.

thanks
jess18 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote