View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 02:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi K-Jane, I have been having trouble for about 2 wks now and today decided to get my self back to reality. Reality is...hee, hee, I love to eat all the wrong things! Have to get my mind-set back on losing, rather than eating.
It is so hard to stop a habbit for good, and my going on a family trip and eating all kinds of good stuff, food wise, and lots of junk, sure took me for a spin!
It is all a problem of what we allow our minds to think. How much we really want to lose the weight. I sure struggled for years with this problem and have been on this forum and one other forum for years. Still needing to lose. Now a while back I truly made up my mind to finnaly do it! This time I WILL SUCCEED! I am strong and CAN overcome my mind set! Making that statement gives me a feeling of power over the mind set for eating.

Please check out my "I lost weight..Yippee" thread and you will see where I have lost and also am now smaller than I was then. I have a ways to go...yet I KNOW I can do it because I have proved I can before.

Please forgive yourself for your slips and goof-ups, as I have forgiven myself for mine, and join me in getting the mind to control the belly and the weight.YOU CAN DO IT! Start fresh tomorrow and take each second, minute, hour, and meal at a time. Get a small goal that can be accomplished quickly to give you a good feeling of accomplishment. I found that making my first goal to get under 245 to 239 helped me. Then I couldn't wait to get to 229. Now I am down to 211, I think. I did weigh 206..oh yesssss my goofing around cost me, yet I WILL recover.

How about joing me in my quest for better health and smaller clothes.
Hugs, Gaye/froggie
froglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote