View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 07:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Aggie, one thing I don't understand is how you could be diagnosed with Connective Tissue Disease, then be undiagnosed when all of the blood work came back normal? Was it a case of: "I think you might have Connective Tissue Disease, let's do the blood work and see?" Could you possibly be in the early stages of CTD and the antibodies, or whatever, just aren't showing up yet? I don't know much about CTD, just googled it, but it seems to be a broad range of symptoms which could turn out to be one or several different diseases like Lupus, RA, etc. So maybe you have all the symptoms, but the doctor just can't put her finger on which it is. Although frankly, if it's none of them I think you'll be much better off, the page I looked at was a witch's brew of diseases and symptoms no one would want to be stuck with.
Do you go back to see her? Maybe you could ask her to explain a little better just what she thinks you have. Or if you don't have another apt scheduled, call and talk to her nurse. Often the nurses can explain better the results than the doctors can!
Keep us updated!! Sound like you are embarked on your own particular saga of diagnosis.
Hugs,

Last edited by loisba; 11-16-2006 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Typos!
loisba is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote