Thread: meds
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 08:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default meds

Go to Page...

Forum: Fibromyalgia Post New Thread

A warm hello to all.I have only posted a few times. So I don't want to bore anyone by repeating myself.
I am recently diagnosed with Fibro,anklosing spondylitis,arthritis in several joints and cervical as well as lumber stenosis.Spondylosis,bone spurs,several disk herniations,root compression and Rls.

For years I remained in the "probable M.S" status.The M.S clinic treated me with baclofen,klonopin,prozac,foltate, provigal etc...No interferons..thank God!
I have a brain lesion left frontal lobe which has only grown slightly the past two years.
A spinal neurosurgeon wanted to operate...doing a triple cervical fusion.
When going for a second opinion regarding the surgery I was sent to a rheumy.He was able to determine my proper diagnosis.I was given requip and lyrica.The lyrica seemed promising at first.
Then it made me sleepy and I gained weight....which I am already overweight....

Today I begin taking Robaxin and neurontin.And yes I still take provigal,and prozac.I also take loratab.Any input about these meds???

I have in the past tried skelaxan,nabutome,zanaflex etc....none of those helped.Thanks IZ
Smilies

Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
No icon

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options
Automatically parse links in text
Disable smilies in text Attach Files
Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip
Thread SubscriptionNotification Type:
Do not subscribe No email notification Instant email notification Daily email notification Weekly email notification
Post a Poll
Yes, post a poll with this thread
Number of poll options: (Maximum: 100)