View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 02:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Denny, Thanks for the invite. I certainly would contact you, that would be wonderful. No immediate plans. Our daughter now married for 8 years would love to take her husband to Oregon, to the cove, coast and Eugene. My husband and I have a lot of memories of the cove. 17 years of 10 days. Wow, lots of skiing. We liked to stay in the E section up above. We had a motorhome and Blue Water ski boat, built by the cove. We have the boat here in Arizona and the motorhome is parked in Washington State by his Mom's house.We live pretty close to several lakes here and had lots of fun till, I pulled a nerve in my left hand, which now is crippled for the RSD. I didn't know I had RSD and that's how it spread full body. Misdiagnosed here and flew back to Eugene and was diagnosed in 1 minute at Sacred Heart Hospital by sports injury Dr. It's funny, I got RSD from surgery one floor apart several years earlier from a bad surgery. Guess, I'm still a little bitter over it, even after lots and lots of counseling. Anyway, grateful for so many things. Take care, Loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote