Old 10-18-2008, 06:12 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by acer123 View Post
I don't recall dismissing anything. A circumcision has nothing to do with what has happened. I already know about 40mg's study of b12, so. You people seem to have confused neuropathy as being non injury related. Neuropathy is ANY, and I mean ANY disruption of proper nerve function. Whether from injury or auto immune.

I'm looking for someone with answers, who actually has knowledge on this topic.
I will repeat... how this was done when you were a baby, if you had this done, has a huge impact on adult sensation.
In fact this was explained to our family 27 yrs ago when our son had this procedure. So you better look this up.
We were told that permanent damage can result in adulthood from a circumcision done improperly. (my son was done with a "newer" type) That this appears in adulthood and may not be reversible. There are websites showing this with photos-- I am not going to put the links here.

I will say that nerve damage can take YEARS to fix. So try to be patient. You are focusing on only TWO nutrients. More are needed which I listed, to remyelinate nerves. B12 does not work alone.

Good luck.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote