View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 12:40 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_express_44 View Post
Just curious, Kelly . . . when you have these annual "flare-ups", are the symptoms always limited to dizziness/vertigo and eye problems?

This time of the year was always difficult for me (change in weather to cold), but the ONLY "new" symptom that still plagues me every year at the same time (since I've been on LDN) is the spasticity. I can work around that by reducing the LDN for a few weeks, so I am satisfied with that result. It never results in a an all-on attack, like pre-LDN anyway.

If heat is your problem, I'm hoping the change to cooler whether will help your symptoms.

I still have plenty of MS-symptoms on a daily basis ~ things are just WAY better with LDN (for me).

Cherie

My sx are usually always either dizziness/balance problems or visual problems. Last October my right hand went numb and it is still numb so I'm not sure if that will ever correct itself or not.

The dizziness is better....actually getting a little better each day...but I know it can take months for it to be completely gone.

I've gotten alot of the use back in my right hand, too. I can write now!! It gets tired quicker and if I use it too much it becomes painful but nothing like it was in the beginning.

As the weather cools off I find that my fatigue sx are greatly relieved. Like you I have plenty of "little" sx but with the addition of LDN they are much reduced!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
"Thanks for this!" says:
lady_express_44 (10-18-2008), Twinkletoes (10-18-2008)