View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 12:58 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelley View Post
He destroyed a little piece of my DH and for that I will never forgive this man.
Shelley,

I hope you can rise above this someday soon. Do not allow this man's venom to poison you too. It's bad enough your DH has to carry around the memory of that day. I know it's hard to do, but I hope someday you'll both get past this. Try to consider the source and feel sorry for him. Your DH is a much better person than him. I hope he can find a new job soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsd View Post
The boss is in effect dumping his crap on your husband.

I would urge you to listen to your husband and point out that now is the time to START to look for another job.

Somewhere in this horrible event, there will be some action in the future your husband can begin to do, that will change things for him and you.
I agree with MrsD. This guy does not deserve to have your husband's talent or presence in his business. I hope your DH will find a well run company that respects its employees to work for someday soon.

BTW, there are articles out there about dealing with difficult bosses. You might find some good ones to help your DH in the meantime.

Turn Left at the next election.

RRMS DX 01/28/03 Started Copaxone again on 12/09/09
ewizabeth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (10-18-2008), weegot5kiz (10-26-2008)