View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 06:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

(((Hugs))) Sorry this is such a quick post, but it's almost supper time. I thought you needed a hug, though.

I meant to reply to your other post and I guess I didn't get around to it. I recognized your name, right away, even with the new change. Katie looks really good sitting there. I expected the abnormal EEG, too, although I was praying results would be otherwise. I'm so sorry.

The only I thing I wondered, are you going to continuing vaccinating Katie? Her reactions to the vaccine would make me hesitant to continue. Obviously it's your call. I can't remember what you've done with Jake. Tom has all of his toddler vaccines, but I've never done his kindergarten boosters. I'd like him to be healthier before we go there. He just seems to pick up every cold. Right now, illness seems to be his only trigger (2 from fevers and one from a bad bout of vomiting).

I need to go, but here are some (((hugs))). Wish I could prevent that big, fat depression from coming on, but I'd do the same thing myself.
Mom to Samantha (10), Claire (9), and Tom (7). Tom is developmentally delayed with poor vision, lousy fine motor skills and epilepsy. His seizures are pretty well controlled through diet - dairy-free, gluten-free, rice-free, and coconut-free.
RathyKay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote