View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 06:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I
Quote:
don't recall dismissing anything. A circumcision has nothing to do with what has happened. I already know about 40mg's study of b12, so. You people seem to have confused neuropathy as being non injury related. Neuropathy is ANY, and I mean ANY disruption of proper nerve function. Whether from injury or auto immune.

I'm looking for someone with answers, who actually has knowledge on this topic.
Mrsd is the most knowledgeable person I know when it comes to vitamins, and you did dismiss her response to you. 40mgs is way too much to be taking, and most of us know that.

I have not confused neuropathy as being non-injury related. Yes it is an disruption of nerve function, and an accident is an accident. This was no accident, you did this to yourself. Most of us have either been injured accidentally, heriditary factors, auto-immune results, or an unknown origin.

I agree, you are beating a dead horse...lets move on.

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!
darlindeb25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote