View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 08:54 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelley View Post
HIs boss was also there but did not interact much with him and the one night where they had a big awards dinner his boss was just cold cold cold to him in front of everyone. It just confirms more that there is a conflict. But it did give him some confidence to kow how everyone at HQ really likes and appreciates him and thinks he does a good job.

It really made what Mrsd said even more clear...that this is specific to his boss and that if he wanted to fire him he would have but based on this bosses superiors everyone likes my DH and thinks he does a great job so I bet the boss can't fire him but sure is torturing him to get him to leave.

Then when my DH landed back home he read his emails and his company announced cost cutting that would involve personnel cuts most likely.

And we are betting if there is layoffs his boss will most defintely lay him off.
Maybe they are considering giving your DH the boss's job? Maybe the boss knows this too? It could be that he's scared for himself so that's partly why he acted like such a jerk?

Turn Left at the next election.

RRMS DX 01/28/03 Started Copaxone again on 12/09/09
ewizabeth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (10-18-2008), FranksAngel (10-26-2008), Jomar (10-18-2008)