View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 09:52 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marion06095 View Post
Every summer I vow to try to be more active when the weather gets cooler. This year, thanks to LDN, I’m actually doing it. I do over do it once in a while, but I just can’t stop pushing the envelope. Since I am much more ambulatory I have revisited some long-forgotten aches and pains. For example, I had nearly forgotten that I have a bunion that barks at me when I walk a lot, and my knees have been grumbling at me a bit too. I expect that will be less of a problem after my body gets used to the new and more active me.
Good for you, Marion. I lost 30 lbs the first summer after starting on LDN . . . but it coincided with going off A/D's too. Since it fell off so easy, I don't think I can credit LDN with much of that . . . except that I was probably only able to go off the A/D's because of using it.

I didn't regain enough stamina to cause pain from my bunions , but they don't bother me much anyway.

I'm sure the exercise will do you well . . . but slow and steady, k?

Cherie
"Thanks for this!" says:
Tree55 (10-20-2008), Twinkletoes (10-18-2008)