View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 12:03 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I'm glad for you, Steve

Steve,
You're going to have a great time on your trip, I've even checked the long range weather forecast for Seattle and they predict sunny days in the 60's during your stay. But bring a rain jacket just in case, this is the Pacific NW costal rain forest. I'm looking forward to meeting you, your posts are always honest, informative and caring.
My week has been a good one. I'm happy, enjoying life and still having fun. I'm pretty much settled down in my new place now. It's one level, close to everything and in quiet part of town. Living on my own wasn't easy at first, but I'm doing just fine now. My daughter and grandkids lives 4 blocks away, so I see them quite often.
Told my ex-wife (she left me over a year ago) last week, that I'm seeing someone now, I'm quite happy and she also has pd. Her response was: "Why do you want to do that?" I was actually quite taken back by that response, but I shouldn't be surprised. She always had a harder time dealing with my PD than I did. Life goes on, it's her baggage not mine.

Enjoy Life,
Max
Max19BC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
stevem53 (10-19-2008)