View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 02:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default How are your renovations going?

Missy,

Hey there! How is your daughter doing with all of the new and strange sounds/noises/etc that are all part and parcel with renovations? I know my son cannot stand it when things are out of order or even when our home is messy, so was wondering how your dd was handling it?

It has been a long and noisy weekend here - bday parties and the like - AUGH! My stepson had all sorts of kids over last night and I awoke to a huge mess in my home! My OCD kicks in and I cannot handle it (think Monk on steroids)........

It was all taken care of and now I'm on the right pole - in fact, my hubby and I are going to watch the new Indiana Jones movie in a few minutes

Friday was sooooooo much fun! I had a blast singing (though I doubt anyone that heard me sing would agree). Today is all about staying in bed and relaxing - yay!

Let me know how you are when you get some time!
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyGirl View Post
YIKES! That sounds HORRIBLE. Teeth are such a part of who we ARE, and to have gone through what you have....makes me shudder.

I'm currently wearing braces on my teeth. Interesting with the eating problems I have due to the MG. Oh well, maybe only 6 more months or so to go and then my smile should be much improved.

Take care of "the self" (as my dd used to say)

Missy