Old 10-19-2008, 09:44 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo55 View Post
Ah Shel, just seeing this tonight.

If personal and abusive things were said would a letter to HR or higher up be helpful?
Does this boss treat any others the same way??

Even if you don't send the letter now, it might be good have at home in case it ever happens again. To have a record of what transpired??
Ah Jo, we wish we would have done this. His abusive behavior has been going on for some time. The boss does treat others badly but treats my DH even worse.

Given that they now have announced thre will likley bee layoffs a letter to HR would not look good right now and more like sour grapes if offered a package.

But he has been keeping copies of all correspondence for a month or two and is sending himself emails after every interaction with commentary of what was said just in case.

Tonight he did his resume and we sent to two peole. Tomorrow two more places so we are trying to be productive.

Thanks Polar It did lift his spirits and just getting some things out to people helped him today as well.

SOmetimes the limbo part weighs on my mind but I am trying to be super supportive.

THanks for your continued prayers.
watsonsh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (10-20-2008), ewizabeth (10-19-2008), FranksAngel (10-26-2008), Jomar (10-20-2008), SandyC (10-21-2008), Twinkletoes (10-29-2008), yeahbut (10-20-2008)