View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 12:27 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Frank, listen to your mothers...........me included..........don't mess around with Pneumonia.

OK....now that the orders are given I have a question.

Sally, since you order from Skip's maybe you know about this. I had my phone consult today and will be receiving my new supply of LDN. I told the doctor that I had a hard time with the 4.5 due to spasticity in my right leg. He seemed to think that I could tolerate the 4.5 dosage if I took 4AP (an amino acid that helps with spasticity pain). I told him I'd try it since I really would like to be on the highest possible dose of LDN for maximum benefits.

Have you ever tried 4AP? Has anyone here? I'm going to take it but just wondered if anyone has had any relief from it.

BTW...I am feeling so good today. No fatigue and the vision/dizziness problems are almost gone. Yea!!

Thanks!!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Twinkletoes (10-20-2008), weegot5kiz (10-21-2008)