View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 01:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Confused The house may have already sold!

My house went on the market (officially) 4 hours ago. My realtor just left with a family that was relocated to this area and called on his cell phone a minute ago to tell me they were going to try and get a letter of preapproved financing by this afternoon! He says it shouldnt be a problem as they have great credit and their house in their old city has already sold. (apparently they have been renting here for a couple months) I hope it happens, as then we would have that worry out of the way, but if it sells then we would probably move sooner. If they get the letter of preapproval then we would probably accept the offer tomorrow. It makes me sad.

I have a knot in my stomach the size of New York! (Speaking of, James is in NY right now and said there are 2 houses that he's found that I would absolutely fall in love with.) The realtor there is going to send me a complete layout of the new house with pictures today. Its in our pricerange, and he said that the commute from the house would be next to nothing. (Its also within walking distance of a gradeschool, and a couple miles from the jr. high/high school) Well see.
"Thanks for this!" says:
DiMarie (10-20-2008), Dmom3005 (10-20-2008), ewizabeth (10-20-2008), Jomar (10-20-2008), Nikko (11-04-2008)