View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 03:27 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Nerve pain is different when...

nerves are dying, vs. healing....
When they die, there seems to be some consistent 'progression' of that pain/pains up and down a particular area.
When they heal tho, it's a lot more random.....Singular random nerve 'zings' running in this area for 5-seconds to a minute to others twitching here and there again, randomly. When damaged nerves heal or new ones grow - they send out 'signals' to ask the rest of the body [and ideally the nerve system WHAT DO I DO NOW?]
I get these random things and can't help but go OOOOOH! when they get active. They hurt or are very disturbing or irksome! I just keep telling myself that THIS IS GOOD! and try [not easy] to ignore it. Any 'reconnecting' is a good thing! Power of positive thinking? Maybe, sure hope so!
Keeping active to enable these nerves to reconnect to where they are supposed to is soo important! Otherwise they will have no programming to do what they want and should do.
If you want, I can dig out some dated papers on PN nerve regrowth...tho it is dated and not much more has been done in this quarter, unfortunately. We deal with it as best we can and SMILE????? - Hugs - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jess18 (10-23-2008)