View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 09:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if everyone knows how important they are to me and how much I think of them. You ALL really make my day!!!!! It's nice to belong somewhere.
I wonder how Tamiloo is feeling after her surgery.....much less pain, I hope.....
I wonder if we are all taking the time to enjoy the BEAUTIFUL colors of the leaves as they change right now. What a wonderful time of the year!
I wonder if we realize how truly blessed we are because we have so many people here who really, really care for us? It's such a tremendous feeling and we are so lucky to have "found" each other....
I wonder how we can think some things are an "accident"? Like when we "accidently" meet someone....I prefer to think it's a "purposeful accident".....like here.....I'm SO thankful for all of you. It's been kind of a down couple of days lately but I REFUSE to give in again.....I cannot allow myself to take that road again. I won't.....I won't....I won't....(I hope....) My husband thinks that I'm "faking" the whole thing - the Shy-Drager's.....we're not talking about the "elephant in the room" and I really don't want to talk about it, anyway. I doesn't do any good; it's there and not leaving or changing for the better and I don't go to the neurologist anymore.....just don't want to hear anything else that they have to say....and I don't want home health to come out and I don't want to go to the hospital.....I just want to be alone. I don't even want him (husband) to be here right now. Rather be alone to slay the demons....
I wonder if Nik-key had a good visit with her sis...and if she's totally wiped out now!
I wonder if TV has taken over anyone else's life like it has mine......kind of live by it right now......escapism?????? Ya think???
I wonder if you can all leave the hugs that I'm leaving you right now???? Here they come!
hippiechick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (10-21-2008), Alffe (10-21-2008), Burntmarshmallow (10-21-2008), mistiis (10-21-2008), Twinkletoes (10-21-2008), who moi (10-22-2008)