View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 09:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

ENTIRELY too quickly lol. James said that we can set the closing date to whatever we want it to be, so if this actually does happen tomorrow we'll do 45 days and get a moving company involved. HELL if I am packing up an entire house with 4 kids, a dog, and 2 ferrets by myself lol.

I got the pictures from the realtor lady in NY today. The one he thought I would love gave me the creeps just looking at it. It reminds me of the old colonial houses that have 20 ghosts and a crazy groundskeeper......i'll pass, even though Ive never seen it in person. The 2nd one was actually very cute. Its a tad bit smaller then the one we have now, but there were 5 bdrms instead of 4. (rooms were not as large as the ones we have now, but everyone would have their own.) It was a little bit further of a commute, but nothing to worry about. And it wasn't within walking distance of a school but the area sounded very nice from what my hubby said. If this actually happens tomorrow I will fly out and look at it soon.

This is going to drive me to either drink or gain 30 pounds......
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-20-2008), Mari (10-20-2008), Nikko (11-04-2008), Twinkletoes (10-20-2008)